A Typical Remodeling Job
A kitchen remodeling job like this would take approximately:
- 1 Demolition Crew (2-3 ppl) - They remove all the old stuff so everyone can do their job
- 2 Electricians - They rewire your kitchen for all wiring needs
- 2 Mechanical Contractors - They remove and install all AC related items
- 1 Hood Contractor - He/She install the hood over your stove
- 1 - 2 Roofers - They insure that the roof is sealed where hood for stove exhausts
- 2 Plumbing Contractors - They handle all water and sewage needs
- 2 - 3 Craftsman - They place the finishing on all items (veneers, painting, drywall, etc.)
- 2 Carpenters - They lay the new flooring
- 2 Cabinet Makers - They install your cabinets
- 1 Engineer - He/She/The Firm insure that the kitchen will work as designed
- Don’t forget about obtaining a permit from the building department (which is REQUIRED), picking up the materials, calling for pricing & managing invoices
You could just hire 1 General Contractor!
I think that your choice is simple!
Locally owned and operated South Florida construction company! We are currently running a sale on kitchen and bathroom remodeling - check out our website for more details. If you’re a person with a trade, we are always looking for great people to join our team! Email us for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org