Let CY Construction take your kitchen to the next level! 305-663-6390
HVAC Work at the Airport (Taken with Instagram at Miami International Airport)
Part-time administrative assistant needed for busy engineering firm. Must have advanced knowledge of: MS Office including Word, Publisher and Outlook; Quickbooks and Excel proficiency a must. Must be able to manage multiple schedules via Google Calendar as well as being able to work independently and complete tasks with little direction. Associates Degree from accredited college or university (or equivalent) required. Must speak fluent and clear English and be able to effectively communicate in both a verbal and written capacity.
Please forward resume and letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line. All documents must be in .pfd format – All other formats, including word documents will not be accepted.
Pay: $10/hour to start
Location: Near Bird Rd and the Palmetto Expressway Miami, FL 33155
An excellent idea, let us help you make the most of it! CY Construction, Inc.
In Miami we all want to be outside, but with the heat Shade is a must! Allow CY Construction Inc make you outdoor area a place you of relaxation and comfort!
Do you have an idea for your “Dream Home?” Let the people at CY Construction, Inc. turn your dreams into a reality!
A Typical Remodeling Job
A kitchen remodeling job like this would take approximately:
- 1 Demolition Crew (2-3 ppl) - They remove all the old stuff so everyone can do their job
- 2 Electricians - They rewire your kitchen for all wiring needs
- 2 Mechanical Contractors - They remove and install all AC related items
- 1 Hood Contractor - He/She install the hood over your stove
- 1 - 2 Roofers - They insure that the roof is sealed where hood for stove exhausts
- 2 Plumbing Contractors - They handle all water and sewage needs
- 2 - 3 Craftsman - They place the finishing on all items (veneers, painting, drywall, etc.)
- 2 Carpenters - They lay the new flooring
- 2 Cabinet Makers - They install your cabinets
- 1 Engineer - He/She/The Firm insure that the kitchen will work as designed
- Don’t forget about obtaining a permit from the building department (which is REQUIRED), picking up the materials, calling for pricing & managing invoices
You could just hire 1 General Contractor!
I think that your choice is simple!
Playing with my father’s tools and building mock homes for my GI Joes.
Locally owned and operated South Florida construction company! We are currently running a sale on kitchen and bathroom remodeling - check out our website for more details. If you’re a person with a trade, we are always looking for great people to join our team! Email us for more information. email@example.com